viernes, 5 de abril de 2019
BREXIT
On April, 11 we had, a lecture about BREXIT at the university of the Basque Country (Laws department). Joserramon Bengoetxea gave us the lecture. I didn't like it because it was very boring( I don't like politics) but I have to say that it was a pleasure to have listened to a man that its an expert on the subject.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
TRAVEL MARKETING
The teacher has told us to do a Pechakucha about a city or country of Europe. Manex and I have done a presentation about the best city of ...
-
We have flimed a video folowing the conditions of the Eusko Gazteri Kontseilua. The aim of the video is to answer the question;What are hu...
-
What's up guys! Today, we're going to talk about the song YNWA and its history, composer... "You'll Never Walk Alone...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario