domingo, 16 de septiembre de 2018

EUROPEAN DAY OF LANGUAGES


The European Day of Languages is organised by the Council of Europe and the European Union. Its activities celebrate linguistic diversity in Europe and promote language learning with success. It is celebrated on 26th of September each year. Its general objectives are: alert the importance of language learning, promote the rich linguistic and cultural diversity and encourage lifelong language learning.

In my opinion this day is very important because languages are an essential part of communication and culture. I am studying English because it will help me to speak with a lot of people form different countries and to find a good job. I would like to study Italian and Arabic because I like how they sound.🙌🙌

To celebrate this day I have done a football quiz with Manex and Joseba. It has got several questions which involve football and languages like " What language is spoken in international football matches?" and the idea is going to another class to do the quiz.

Also, we have done a video in class where we appear with a word written in a paper in different languages and we say our word.💥💥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

TRAVEL MARKETING

The teacher has told us to do a  Pechakucha about a city or country of Europe. Manex and I have done a presentation about the best city of ...