martes, 26 de febrero de 2019

SECOND TERM EVALUATION

We've finished the secon evaluation and now i'm going to do an evaluation. I didn't like the heritage because it was difficult to do but in fact, we had a good moment recording it. I didn't like the video of the song because it was very difficult to relacionate the video with the song. However, we've done some interesting works, for example, the one of our favourite film because I did about a documental that I really like and I enjoyed a lot doing that work.

Finally, I'd like to do an autoevaluation. I think that I didn't work as hard as I could because it was difficult for me to work in something that I don't like but I worked quite hard.

1 comentario:

TRAVEL MARKETING

The teacher has told us to do a  Pechakucha about a city or country of Europe. Manex and I have done a presentation about the best city of ...